- "The Sincere Advice" : from the desk of Ustaz Zhulkeflee

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ صَلُّواْ عَلَيۡهِ وَسَلِّمُواْ تَسۡلِيمًا

"... O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation." (QUR'AN:AL-AHZAB:33:56)

"O Allah, I believed in Muhammad but did not see him; do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision. Bestow his company upon me and cause me to die in his religion. Let me drink from his pool a quenching, pleasant, delightful drink after which we shall never thirst again. You are powerful over everything. O Allah, convey to the soul of Muhammad my greetings and peace. O Allah, as I believed in Muhammad but did not see him, do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision."

O Allah! I make the intention to invoke blessings on the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, in compliance with Your Order and as an attestation of  the Prophet sent by You, our master Muhammad, may Your blessings and peace be upon him; in his love and in my yearning for him and with the respect due to him as he merits it. Accept it from me by Your Grace and Kindness and remove the veil of negligence from my heart and make me among one of Your righteous servants.

A-MEEN! YA ROB-BAL 'AA-LA-MEEN ! .............

(TO FOLLOW & VIEW TAB WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION MEANING OF RECITATION FOR THE PARTICULAR DAY -

SELECT DAY:

MONDAY (TO BEGIN 1st HIZB)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY (LAST HIZB)

"DALAA-ILUTL-KHAY-RAT" was compiled of Abu 'Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Sulayman al-Jazuli r.a. May Allah Reward & Bless his soul.  (and to reciter Ishak Danis)

...  Al-Faatihah !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Fitna" Movie Geert Wilders Anti Islamic Quran Film Exposed. (part 1)

A RESPONSE

----------------------------------------







----------------------------------------------------

Response by Brother Moez Masoed:








----------------------------------------------



"BEYOND FITNA"

----------------



--------------------------------------------

1 comment:

blue said...

Thank you Ustaz, for posting all that videos.

I have heard about this new film titled 'Fitna' but i have not seen it.

In this age, trends like these (opposing the Muslims and the Quran) are really getting 'out of hand'. People like him just wanna incite hatred, and he did it without considering the consequences. Astagfirullah.