- "The Sincere Advice" : from the desk of Ustaz Zhulkeflee

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ صَلُّواْ عَلَيۡهِ وَسَلِّمُواْ تَسۡلِيمًا

"... O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation." (QUR'AN:AL-AHZAB:33:56)

"O Allah, I believed in Muhammad but did not see him; do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision. Bestow his company upon me and cause me to die in his religion. Let me drink from his pool a quenching, pleasant, delightful drink after which we shall never thirst again. You are powerful over everything. O Allah, convey to the soul of Muhammad my greetings and peace. O Allah, as I believed in Muhammad but did not see him, do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision."

O Allah! I make the intention to invoke blessings on the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, in compliance with Your Order and as an attestation of  the Prophet sent by You, our master Muhammad, may Your blessings and peace be upon him; in his love and in my yearning for him and with the respect due to him as he merits it. Accept it from me by Your Grace and Kindness and remove the veil of negligence from my heart and make me among one of Your righteous servants.

A-MEEN! YA ROB-BAL 'AA-LA-MEEN ! .............

(TO FOLLOW & VIEW TAB WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION MEANING OF RECITATION FOR THE PARTICULAR DAY -

SELECT DAY:

MONDAY (TO BEGIN 1st HIZB)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY (LAST HIZB)

"DALAA-ILUTL-KHAY-RAT" was compiled of Abu 'Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Sulayman al-Jazuli r.a. May Allah Reward & Bless his soul.  (and to reciter Ishak Danis)

...  Al-Faatihah !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 21, 2009

[Powerpoint]: "Advice: Be a Muslim Student" - delivered @ NUSMS Workshop 20 Aug 2009.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحمد لله رب العالمين وصلاة والسلام على اشرف الأنبيأ والمرسلين وعلى آله وصحبه اجمعين

As-salaa-mu 'alaykum waraHmatullaah,
To proceed - My appreciation and gratitude also to the leadership of NUSMS (National University of Singapore Muslim Society); to all who attended and especially to Akh Luqman Hakim for honouring me with the invitation to share with all of you.
.
May Allah grant every one with every Goodness.
.
As the shared information may be beneficial for other Muslims, herewith I append the powerpoint slides. May Allah grant Taufiq and Hidaaya and instill in us beneficial knowledge and Wisdom.


May Allah guide all of us in this Ummah; preserve and strengthen our resolve and iiman; instill in us Taqwa and cover us in His Maghfirah; may He make us all to be true Witnesses of the Deen unto all other nation - with His Acceptance and Redha"
.
Salutation of Allah and Peace be upon our Leader Muhammad and his Family, companion and every one who follow them in benevolence, and who assist in upholding this Deen-ul-Islam, till the Hereafter. AAMEEN

Was-salaam


4 comments:

Nur Shafiqa Chew said...

Wa alaikumusalam wr wb Ust,



Jazakumullahi khayr. Thank you for sharing the powerpoint slides. You never fail to provide us reminders and advice over and over again. Thank you for looking out for us constantly. Alhamdulillah. All Praises belong to Allah, for not forsaking us, by not taking you away from us.



Wassalam

Angelina Chew @ Nur Shafiqa

Nazri Lim Abdullah said...

As salaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, dear Ustaz Zhul,

Thank you for sharing the overview of your address to the NUS freshmen - I hope they will act upon your curriculum for their continuing education on-campus and work towards some figuration of the Kulliyat Islamic ideal. I believe though that Singapore will continue to suffer an untold loss for depriving Malay Muslims of their Malay managed National Curriculum primary and secondary schools.

Dew said...

Subhanallah! Ustaz, I would be so humbled the next time I am ever invited to deliver a tazkirah to the students...
How I wish I was amongst the fortunate blessed ones in this workshop!

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Ustaz, i finally found your blog, Alhamdulillah:) Thank you for your presentation, it has set me thinking and rethinking a lot of things such as the real meaning of being a student in Islam, as well as upgrading my Ilmu Tauhid and so on.

Best regards & Wassalam,
Alia