- "The Sincere Advice" : from the desk of Ustaz Zhulkeflee

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ صَلُّواْ عَلَيۡهِ وَسَلِّمُواْ تَسۡلِيمًا

"... O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation." (QUR'AN:AL-AHZAB:33:56)

"O Allah, I believed in Muhammad but did not see him; do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision. Bestow his company upon me and cause me to die in his religion. Let me drink from his pool a quenching, pleasant, delightful drink after which we shall never thirst again. You are powerful over everything. O Allah, convey to the soul of Muhammad my greetings and peace. O Allah, as I believed in Muhammad but did not see him, do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision."

O Allah! I make the intention to invoke blessings on the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, in compliance with Your Order and as an attestation of  the Prophet sent by You, our master Muhammad, may Your blessings and peace be upon him; in his love and in my yearning for him and with the respect due to him as he merits it. Accept it from me by Your Grace and Kindness and remove the veil of negligence from my heart and make me among one of Your righteous servants.

A-MEEN! YA ROB-BAL 'AA-LA-MEEN ! .............

(TO FOLLOW & VIEW TAB WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION MEANING OF RECITATION FOR THE PARTICULAR DAY -

SELECT DAY:

MONDAY (TO BEGIN 1st HIZB)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY (LAST HIZB)

"DALAA-ILUTL-KHAY-RAT" was compiled of Abu 'Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Sulayman al-Jazuli r.a. May Allah Reward & Bless his soul.  (and to reciter Ishak Danis)

...  Al-Faatihah !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 6, 2009

[powerpoint] TADZKIRAH RAMADHAN - (Reflection of the message of Al-Qur'an) SURAH AL-HUJURAT: 49 :1-8


Al-Hamdulillah! Was-swolaatu was-salaa-mu 'ala Rosuulillah, wa 'alaa aa-lihi wasoH-bihi waman-ta-bi-'ahu wa waa-laa
.
I've just presented the "Tadzkirah Ramadhan" with our brothers/sisters in Darul Arqam, hope that it has been beneficial.
.
May Allah grant Taufiq, Hidaaya and instill Iiman & Taqwa with Istiqomah in our hearts.My gratitude & appreciation to Dr. Siti Mariam, the 'Mabuhay club' as well as the management and staff of Darul Arqam Singapore. Not forgetting, all those who attended & supported the program & the Iftar.
.
Jazaakumullaahu khayran katsira.
.
I'm extending the power point slides herewith, as well as for others, who were unable to attend.
.
May Allah s.w.t. accept all our deeds, du'a, repentance and good intention with His acceptance (Maqbul) and Approval (Redha) - Ameen!
.
Was-salaam
.

4 comments:

Latifah Tamerlane said...

Wa'AlaikumSalam,

Dear Ustaz Zhul,
It was great seeing you doing a lecture again .

I am sure you must have enjoyed it as much as we did listening to today's Tazkirah.

We look forward to your next talk .

PS. Thank you for the power point, InshaAllah I will use like I still am your "Orientation" power point .

You may be pleased to know that for every public talk that I had done in Spore (at Overseas family School, International School and "Friends of the Museum " )and in KL at Jemaah Islah Malaysia, ABIM Mosque Guide Worshop I have used your Orientation slides .

My guest have also made copies of it to use it in their talks .

Since I came to Spore last week , I had also presented several times to converts at Maria
Mah's home and even to her guest from China.

Indeed you will be surprise at how far and wide I have shared those slides of yours. Like Multi Level Marketing Insha Allah you will get multiple bonuses from unknown sources!!!

Wasalam
Latifah T .

Yasmin Al-Idros said...

Wa'alaikumsalaam wr wb Ustaz,

Thank you so much for the attached Tazkirah powerpoint. Excellent for my many "mabuhay" students. Great moral education for them. Maybe after this they will have more taqwa where silaturrahim among them is concerned.

Wassalaam
Yasmin Al-Idros

Pelajar Aswj said...

"as always Ustaz, I enjoyed your educational programme :) Jazaakallah Khairan"

Rohaya Abdul Rashid said...

"Thank you ustaz for the timely reminder... I always enjoy being in your presence. May Allah reward you abundantly..."