- "The Sincere Advice" : from the desk of Ustaz Zhulkeflee

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ صَلُّواْ عَلَيۡهِ وَسَلِّمُواْ تَسۡلِيمًا

"... O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation." (QUR'AN:AL-AHZAB:33:56)

"O Allah, I believed in Muhammad but did not see him; do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision. Bestow his company upon me and cause me to die in his religion. Let me drink from his pool a quenching, pleasant, delightful drink after which we shall never thirst again. You are powerful over everything. O Allah, convey to the soul of Muhammad my greetings and peace. O Allah, as I believed in Muhammad but did not see him, do not deprive me in the Gardens of his vision."

O Allah! I make the intention to invoke blessings on the Prophet, may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him, in compliance with Your Order and as an attestation of  the Prophet sent by You, our master Muhammad, may Your blessings and peace be upon him; in his love and in my yearning for him and with the respect due to him as he merits it. Accept it from me by Your Grace and Kindness and remove the veil of negligence from my heart and make me among one of Your righteous servants.

A-MEEN! YA ROB-BAL 'AA-LA-MEEN ! .............

(TO FOLLOW & VIEW TAB WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION MEANING OF RECITATION FOR THE PARTICULAR DAY -

SELECT DAY:

MONDAY (TO BEGIN 1st HIZB)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

MONDAY (LAST HIZB)

"DALAA-ILUTL-KHAY-RAT" was compiled of Abu 'Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Sulayman al-Jazuli r.a. May Allah Reward & Bless his soul.  (and to reciter Ishak Danis)

...  Al-Faatihah !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

[POWERPOINT SLIDE SHOW] Defending the Honour of the Prophet Muhammad [s.a.w.] regarding criticism concerning his marriage to Aisha [r.a.]

-----------------------------------[click here on caption]----------------------------------------
"The Definitive Word on
the Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
to Aisha r.a."
- A Muslim's response
[Dr. 'Ali Shehata]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"MUHAMMAD s.a.w. - THE PROPHET OF MERCY"







وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ۬
"And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are on an exalted (standard of) character. "
(Qur'an: al-Qalam: 68: 4)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

al-faqir ilallah said...

Subhanallah. Indeed, he s.a.w is the best of creation.

blue said...

Shukran Ustaz, for sharing this valuable powerpoint information with us. I have gained some pointers if there should come a time when i may confront such situations.

Honestly, some time back, I encountered an experience with a colleague. She is a Catholic. The one i always have problems with. :) I could tell that she have some problems with the Muslim men at large, or rather, the way the women were not given the treatment equally like men. Though she kept emphasizing the fact that it's just her point of view, but she carried some distasteful expression about how the religion treated the women unfairly.

I tried to reply her in the most polite way despite the look that she carried. but to a point, i felt it was useless continuing arguing about the men and our Prophet s.a.w She also mentioned about Rasullulah s.a.w being illiterate and yet set down those rules that women had to follow.

Sigh... sometimes i wonder how to acquire skills which can 'trigger' people to shut up and ponder instead of arguing continously. I know the problem is with me though. May Allah swt forgive me and guide her. amin.